31 Cleveland Avenue
Binghamton, NY 13905
- 1,552sq ft
Under Contract (Take Backup) $30,000
Est. P&I payment: $114.58/mo
Description for 31 Cleveland Avenue, Binghamton, NY 13905
Affordable Vintage Westside 2-Story! Large Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen, Butler's Pantry w/Kitchen Sink. 1st Flr 1/2 Bath w/Laundry Hookups. Covered Front Porch & Open Rear Deck. Deep, Level Yard w/2-Car Detached Garage. Partially Fenced Back Yard. Basic STAR Rebate Reduces Total Taxes Listed by $645/year. (Sold "As-Is" because owner isn't able to make any renovations/repairs.) WOW!
- Acres Total: 0.12
- Lot Size: 44' x 120'
- Square Feet Total: 1,552
- Floors: CARPET OVER HARDWOOD,CARPET WALL/WALL,HARDWOOD AND VINYL,TILE
- Year Built: 1930
- County: Broome
- ExteriorFeatures: CABLE AVAILABLE,DECK OPEN,INSULATED WINDOWS,PORCH COVERED,STORM DOORS-SOME,STORM WINDOWS-SOME
- Exterior Type: Composition Siding
- Parking And Garage: GARAGE DOUBLE DETACHED
- Finished Above Grade: 1,552
- Bath 1 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bath 1 Size: 7'5" x 6'1"
- Half-Baths: 1
- Baths: 1
- Master Bedroom Size: 12'11"x10'3"
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bonus Room Level: 1st Floor
- Bonus Room Size: 6'3" x 5'6"
- Dining Area Length: In Kitchen
- Dining Room Size: 11'2" x 11'
- Dining Room Level: 1st Floor
- Half-Baths Level 1: 1st Floor
- Half Bath Size: 7' x 5'7"
- Kitchen Size: 11'4" x 11'
- Kitchen Level: 1st Floor
- Laundry Room Size: In 1/2 Bath
- Laundry Room Level: 1st Floor
- Bedroom 2 Size: 11' x 9'8"
- Bedroom 2 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bedroom 3 Size: 11' x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 Level: 2nd Floor
- Foyer Level 1: 1st Floor
- Foyer Size: 10'4" x 6'2"
- Living Room Size: 14'10" x 13'
- Living Room Level: 1st Floor
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Floor
- Fuel: GAS
- Heating System: FORCED HOT AIR
- Water: PUBLIC
- WaterHeater: GAS
- Cooling: CEILING FAN
- Sewer: PUBLIC
- Total Taxes: 2,524
- Tax ID: 143.82-1-33
- Tax Township: Binghamton
- School District: Binghamton
- School Elementary: Thomas Jefferson
- Style of Home: Two Story
- Garage / Carport Spaces: 2
- Foundation: BASEMENT-FULL,CONCRETE
- Special Features: DRYER CONNECTION-GAS,PANTRY,WALK-IN CLOSETS,WALKUP ATTIC UNFINISHED
- Items To Remain: CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR,SMOKE DETECTORS,WINDOW TREATMENTS-ALL
- Other Uses: None
- Zoning: Res
- Lot Description: GENERALLY LEVEL
Street View Not Available
Directions to 31 Cleveland Avenue, Binghamton, NY 13905
Rt 17/I86 to Route 201 south exit, take circle to Floral Ave. Turn right onto Cleveland. House is on the right
Get Financing for 31 Cleveland Avenue, Binghamton, NY 13905
The listing information for 31 Cleveland Avenue, Binghamton, NY 13905 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REALTY USA
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Homeward Bound's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Homeward Bound, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Copyright Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. 2017. All rights reserved. No part of this publication and material may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, internet, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or digitizing, without the prior written permission of the Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Violators shall be liable to the Board under Title 17 of the United States Code and may be subject to prosecution thereunder. The contents of this publication and material are subject to change without notice.
Last Updated 02/19/2017 at 10:53pm