173 Melbourne Street
Vestal, NY 13850
- 1,776sq ft
Under Contract (Take Backup) $110,000
Est. P&I payment: $420.13/mo
Description for 173 Melbourne Street, Vestal, NY 13850
Well Maintained 4 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bathroom Vestal Cape Cod Estate Home in Clayton Ave Elementary School District. Cent AC, Hrdwd Floors Under Carpets & Granite Kitchen Countertops. 1st Flr Family Room Addition. New Hot Water Heater & Partially Finished Room in Lower Level w/Woodstove. Fenced Back Yard w/Gazebo & 1-Car Det Garage w/Loft. All in "As-Is" Condition! Basic STAR rebate $668/year. WOW!
- Acres Total: 0.14
- Lot Size: 51' x 116'
- Square Feet Total: 1,776
- Floors: CARPET WALL/WALL,CARPET OVER HARDWOOD,VINYL
- Year Built: 1925
- County: Broome
- ExteriorFeatures: STORM DOORS-SOME,INSULATED WINDOWS,PATIO COVERED,PORCH ENCLOSED,CABLE AVAILABLE,SHED,SHRUBS/FLOWERS,LANDSCAPED
- Exterior Type: Aluminum
- Parking And Garage: GARAGE SINGLE DETACHED,GARAGE DOOR OPENER
- Finished Above Grade: 1,776
- Bath 1 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bath 1 Size: 9' x 8'7"
- Half-Baths: 1
- Baths: 1
- Bedroom 4 Size: 11'5"x 10'7"
- Bedroom 4 Level: 1st Floor
- Master Bedroom Size: 16'5"x 13'5"
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bonus Room Level: 1st Floor
- Bonus Room Size: 5'10" x 5'
- Dining Room Size: 12' x 11'4"
- Dining Room Level: 1st Floor
- Half-Baths Level 1: 1st Floor
- Half Bath Size: 4' x 3'
- Kitchen Size: 12'3" x 12'
- Kitchen Level: 1st Floor
- Laundry Room Size: 8'4" x 2'6"
- Laundry Room Level: 1st Floor
- Bedroom 2 Size: 12' x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2 Level: 2nd Floor
- Bedroom 3 Size: 18'6" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 Level: 2nd Floor
- Family Room Size: 20'7" x 9'6"
- Family Room Level: 1st Floor
- Foyer Level 1: 1st Floor
- Foyer Size: 5'9" x 4'4"
- Living Room Size: 17'7"x 15'7"
- Living Room Level: 1st Floor
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Floor
- Appliances: RANGE/STOVE,DISHWASHER
- Fuel: OIL,ELECTRICITY
- Heating System: FORCED HOT AIR,BASEBOARD
- Water: PUBLIC
- WaterHeater: OIL
- Cooling: CENTRAL A/C
- Sewer: PUBLIC
- Total Taxes: 4,626
- Tax ID: 173.32-4-17
- Tax Township: Vestal
- School District: Vestal
- School Elementary: Clayton Avenue
- Style of Home: Cape Cod
- Garage / Carport Spaces: 1
- Foundation: BASEMENT-PARTIAL,CONCRETE
- Special Features: WORKSHOP,DRYER CONNECTION-ELEC,BEDROOM MAIN LEVEL
- Items To Remain: SMOKE DETECTORS,CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- Other Uses: None
- Zoning: R1G1
- Lot Description: GENERALLY LEVEL
Street View Not Available
Directions to 173 Melbourne Street, Vestal, NY 13850
NYS Route 26S or Main Street in Vestal to Hazel. North on Clayton Avenue to Melbourne.
Get Financing for 173 Melbourne Street, Vestal, NY 13850
The listing information for 173 Melbourne Street, Vestal, NY 13850 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REALTY USA
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Homeward Bound's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Homeward Bound, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Copyright Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. 2017. All rights reserved. No part of this publication and material may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, internet, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or digitizing, without the prior written permission of the Greater Binghamton Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Violators shall be liable to the Board under Title 17 of the United States Code and may be subject to prosecution thereunder. The contents of this publication and material are subject to change without notice.
Last Updated 02/19/2017 at 6:03pm